Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Blog Post I Never Wanted To Write


 I think it's time for a LONG overdue blog post...

I have tried to write this post at least five times now in the last month and finally decided I should probably inform you why I haven't updated in so long.

 
Last time I updated I was about to play the first game of my season, which I did and the second one too, but as you may know the last year hasn’t been easy for me health wise and unfortunately its only gotten worse. I don't want to go into too much detail at this point but simply doctors can't find an explanation for what’s going on with me and I have been referred to a Pediatric Rheumatologist. I guess devastation would really truly explain my feelings right now. I've been wondering why this had to happen right in the middle of my soccer season or why this is even happening at all but I guess that’s life. My team has three games left in the season and I've spent more time in bed than on the pitch. At this point it will be a miracle if I even get on the field for a few seconds. Although I'm still supporting my team, I'm really not playing much soccer.

 
I will update more in detail sometime soon, I just needed to update on my current situation. I don't often ask for prayers but if you do pray, I, including my family, could use them. I see the Rheumatologist in about 2 weeks. I've been told it could be nothing autoimmune but to be honest I'm scared. Being scared and tried and sick isn't exactly a fun combination. I need to figure out what's wrong with me and hopefully get back to playing the game I love if I can.

 

-Never Give Up.  

1 comment:

  1. Love you, girl. Love your spirit. Love your heart. Keep fighting.

    ReplyDelete